Bring your vehicle in to us between 9.00am and 5.30pm on any Thursday or on a Friday before 1.00pm. Remember, the sooner you bring your vehicle the sooner it will be advertised for sale on our website. Your vehicle will be entered into our Friday auction.
- Also bring:
- The V5 (vehicle registration document/log book)
- The current MOT certificate
- Service history, old MOT’s etc (if any)
- Your ID showing proof of your address
- Entry Fee
- A note of the vehicle’s exact mileage (as shown on odometer)
- You will need to complete an entry form giving details of the vehicle and the vendor. Click here to download an entry form.
- A member of our yard staff will conduct an inspection of your vehicle and make a short report, noting any existing damage, which you will be required to sign.
- Photographs of your vehicle may be taken and uploaded to our website.
- Only vehicles that are less than 10 years old can be entered for sale with a reserve price.
- Vehicles entered without reserve will sell for the highest bid there is no control on the selling price.
- If sold, your payment for the vehicle will be sent by cheque one week after its sale. Commission and the Admin Fee will be deducted from the sale price (all fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate). We do not allow vendors to collect payments from our offices.
- Following its sale, we will notify the DVLA of the change in ownership for the vehicle.
- If your vehicle does not meet its reserve we will telephone you with the highest bid and you can decide whether to accept or decline the highest offer.
In exceptional circumstances, we may, at our discretion, choose to accept a reserve on a vehicle which is more than 10 years old. However, in these circumstances our minimum commission fee will be payable in advance. (If the vehicle sells the amount paid in advance will be taken into account when calculating the vendor’s payment).